IMPORTANT: Please read the Traplight Community Rules here:
http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/discussion/682/important-community-rules

Major racing issue

So this morning, anytime me and some of my teammates press the race button for either vehicle the game crashes. Please fix soon, it's Wednesday and I need my trophies! lol thank you

Comments

• I'm also experiencing issue with lvls not loading and having to reboot but still no joy, and many of my team have started reporting the problem? HELP ;-)
  • Same here!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • same
  • Me too
  • I can't even open the game
  • edited August 2
    I can open the app and go into editor and teams and open chests but I can't play levels
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Game won't load for me at all. I think all the horrible lvl spamming caused the game to hate itself; thus activating its self-destruct mode. Can't say I blame it. ;)
  • Can't open the game at all on my phone or iPad!!!!!!!! Please fix!!!
  • Ah, I have created discussion about it without reading, too. It also happens to me.
  • Won't load since lunchtime
  • Same issue, couldn't load any level without crash. After reinstall, good or bad levels crash on load.
  • Should we be concerned that the developers have not commented on this at all? I cannot find any mention of maintenance, crashing, or servers being offline anywhere on forums. Additionally, I don't see that any developer has made any comments today, anywhere. I would think that since no one is able to play they would post some PSA alerting us of their efforts to resolve this issue. Should we worry about the continued viability of Traplight?
  • I saw a comment by Wempu, @Mike_the_Vike
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Same issue, levels will not load
  • I uninstalled and now I'm stuck being a noob. The game does open now but it's worthless cause I can't do any adventure levels. Only way to play is to search levels which gives 0 coins. The only thing that is going on in the game is normal spam in global chat. I'm very concerned at the amount of hours this has been going on without alarms going off in Finland.
  • Mine is not working either. Has anyone heard any thing on what has happened?
  • I think when the last gift opens it's going to say "Thanks for playing! Bye!!!"
  • Well I messed up thinking I could get my account back on my own and uninstalled again. Now I can't even play the first level so no more contacting support @wempu @Seppo @Traplight
  • How is that Awesome?
  • Please wake up Traplight!!
  • OMG!!! We are on it guys! Woke up to this terrible news! I'm waking up everyone now. We will get on it immediately.
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • Omg, it's 9:30am! It's been going on since you left work yesterday.
  • We are on it, we have Support, QA and Server guys working on it. We are really sorry about this. And don't worry about your account, we can reconnect you if needed. Just give some time until we make sure that it is all up and running.
    --- Barb

• It should be fixed now. Give it a try please :)
    --- Barb

• @Barb it's fixed! ;) :p
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • @barb thanks! I was affected and I'm like: ugh! I can't do anything really, the problem wasn't as bad for me as it was for you guys I think, but it was still very annoying!
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my two best levels:
    • three pathways race
    • space rocket science