IMPORTANT: Please read the Traplight Community Rules here:
http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/discussion/682/important-community-rules

Update feedback

Ok first off I love the game and for the most part the update is very successful but there are flaws, some of which have left me wondering if I should continue with certain aspects of the game.
A small flaw to start with and that's the pointless gem decorations,that have no purpose other than to harvest players gems back,when I seen the tease week I thought if you came across one of these rare items in a level they would offer the player some gems to collect and encourage an up vote from the player but no,so many good things you could have added with this wasted data space.
Now for the leader board for builders, where to start ,by adding a competition element to the building seems a great idea on paper but in reality the impact it's had on the voting is putting me off building again, some people (not all) will find their votes going a different way if it maintains their lead on the board? And as for the segregation of builders with the star rating removing items from lesser builders will clearly lead to resentment when they see lvls with goodies they can't have leading to spiteful down votes. I built a unique lvl and played with new items to do something not seen before I also hide how I had done it to leave people guessing, it was easy to complete by all cc's and was maxed out and decorated, it had a really short run on path and barely got passed 100 votes,
When I see shockingly bad levels getting similar votes it leaves me thinking why do I bother putting together new and interesting ideas when players are voting out spite for parts they can't use or a couple more points over your nearest competitors on the the leader board.
So over to you ,how can these issues be resolved?