IMPORTANT: Please read the Traplight Community Rules here:
http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/discussion/682/important-community-rules

Is anyone else bored?

I have enjoyed playing for the last year. I am not big into creating levels. I loved playing challenging map levels to earn gold to upgrade my vehicles so I could become a better racer. Now both vehicles are maxed out. The map levels seem to be going down hill. I don't need coins cuz I have nothing to spend them on. To many of the new racing levels are not fun. I do not think jumping from one elevator to the next takes a lot of skill, nor does it entertain or challenge me, rather it frustrates me. After work I could not wait to get home and grab my tablet and play. Not so much anymore. I have had a wonderful year. I have never played one game every day for a year before. Thanks for a great year, but I do not think I will be around for the next anniversary, :(

Comments

• edited August 5
    @GrandaB Traplight mentioned that in upcoming updates, there is likely to be a new vehicle or new customisations for vehicles and they will continue adding more items and gadgets into create mode, and remember this is just the beginning so don't worry ;)
    Follow me on BBR:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ueo

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • @GrandaB , I agree with everything you said. I know the feeling is mutual among other maxed out players as well (we have 6 on our team). I myself decided to stop upgrading cause I know the excitement will quickly die.

Seppo did mention somewhere that they may limit certain items in races sometime in the future (elevators, crushers, gears- things that make you wait). For me that time can't come soon enough!
  • gdn said:

@GrandaB , I agree with everything you said. I know the feeling is mutual among other maxed out players as well (we have 6 on our team). I myself decided to stop upgrading cause I know the excitement will quickly die.

Seppo did mention somewhere that they may limit certain items in races sometime in the future (elevators, crushers, gears- things that make you wait). For me that time can't come soon enough!

They did? Woah! I can't wait, cuz a race with waiting items is a waste of a race
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • I agree, I consider the TRE (true racing element) very important and I like/dislike racing levels because of it,

The TRE is basically no gadgets that you have to wait for, elevators ETC, but instead treadmills and portals are good ideas because they go fast, also power switches, fans bouncers are great, power plates maybe not as much because you usually have to sit on the plate for a while
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my two best levels:
    • three pathways race
    • space rocket science
  • I am happy I am not alone. I just keep telling myself i just need to adjust attitude and be patient. I cannot wait for TRE racing! Thanks for the support!
  • I often report races who don't accomplish with the TRE racing. I also hate seeing races with gears and elevators.
  • I often report races who don't accomplish with the TRE racing. I also hate seeing races with gears and elevators.

Races with elevators are bad. Gears are ok if you use them as a decoration.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username