IMPORTANT: Please read the Traplight Community Rules here:
http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/discussion/682/important-community-rules

Idea for a hat (double hat, or somthing like that)

The idea: have a "hat" which is not really a hat and basically what happens is if you get this hat then you can wear two hats at once (I've always wanted to wear both the dollars pimp hat and the bacon hat! So my suggestion is that if you put on this hat you can select two hats in some way! I can't wait to hear what the community thinks about this, and if you implement this "hat" then you can do it as a secret hat or a chest unlock or somthing, but it should be a pretty rare hat, so I'm thinking that it should be a secret hat, bug it could also be a chest thing which is really rare (like gem fountain, rain and torch) anyway, I want to hear your ideas!
• Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
• Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
• My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
• play my two best levels:
• three pathways race
• space rocket science

Comments

• @Xx_Wither_xX Welcome to the forum! Your idea is interesting :)
    Follow me on BBR:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ueo

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • another thing to clarify that I forgot to add:

With the double hat, you will only survive one hit on your head, because you are wearing the double hat, not two hats really, but the double hat will look like any other two hats in game that you choose! But this doesn't mean that you can survive two hits on your somewhat oversized alien head
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my two best levels:
    • three pathways race
    • space rocket science