THANK YOU ALL!

Thank you everyone for all the supporting likes! I'm past halfway to the advanced category
Eat My Dust, packid851
Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username

Comments

• Wish I was in the advanced category.
  • edited August 14
    redracer said:

Wish I was in the advanced category.

When the time comes, my friend, it will be epic. For now just focus on making smooth running levels (Rule number 1 of races: Never EVER put an elevator or gear (an exception is using it for a decoration) in a race.) and cool looking ones. Tell me your username in game and I'll be sure to follow you! I'm packid851 in-game
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • @redracer Great tip: get inspiration from the top creators to help carve you imagination into reality!
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • In the game my user name is redracer with a lowercase r. I'll follow you as well. on my account I'm in team rickandmorty c137.
  • Packid lukey your in trackbilders I want to be in that team.
  • @packid851bbr Well, my friend. To brake your enthusiasm in reaching the next builder level, I have to say the following:

Stop launching lazy and fast made tracks just to upload many of them in a short time! You are honored to be a part of our team. Some of the best builders are with us, and we are responsible for the most tracks found on the path. Beside that, we've got a Traplight developer on board, so we are maybe the only team in game that is directly wired to Traplight itself.

Think about that for a moment. Then think about the tracks you've uploaded in our name. Then try to find your way to honor your team in building awesome, well designed tracks, that are driven pretty well and technically optimized to bring fun to a maximum amount of players.

If you wanna stay as a part of team trackbuilders I recommend you to bring up some skill.

@redracer If you wanna be a part of our team, post some of your best tracks you are most proud of on our official team thread and ask for joining. We are about to kick some guys because of inactivity. Maybe you are worth being a part of our team. Always looking for talented builders.
    "Does believing you're the last sane man on the planet make you crazy?"
    - Will Smith, iRobot
  • Eat My Dust, packid851
  • But comp won't play my tracks so don't have a chance of getting in.