Could bulk parts be added to the shopping menu?

I create a lot of tracks, and I'm constantly having to buy one item at a time. It would be great if I could just buy a bulk amount of track pieces and not have to pay for each one individually.

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer
    Hi @Doctor Thank you for the feedback, the bulk buy option has also been asked many times by players, and we also agree that it would be a nice addition especially for those that build a lot of levels. However, we are a bit tight with our schedule right now, and I can't promise anything, but we will see if we could get the feature in there at some point :) Thanks!

Answers

• edited September 10
    Hey @Doctor! I would definitely love for it to happen. Fans and treadmills are my shortage
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • edited September 10
    Good idea :) :+1:
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Amazing idea, would love to see this in game as I am in shortage of certain items, maybe 10 at a time, like when you have 0 of an item you could choose: buy 1 or buy 10 (maybe there could be an option for 5 too)
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • I don't know about you but it's explosives I'm always running out off (boom addict).