Fast game

The game is running like 5 times faster than normal, i'm driving as fast as the speed of sound and elevators are moving like an f1 car. :/
I heard from other people in my team that they have the same problem. I only have the problem on my phone, my ipad is normal.

Comments

• edited September 10
    :o Oh no! Maybe it was something to do with the update @Je1letv
    Je1letv said:

The game is running like 5 times faster than normal, i'm driving as fast as the speed of sound and elevators are moving like an f1 car. :/

I heard from other people in my team that they have the same problem. I only have the problem on my phone, my ipad is normal.

@Seppo @Barb
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • If you have not fixed this yet, I’ve had it before and solved it by simply deleting the app and redownloading it
  • > @AndrewTaco2_ said:
    > If you have not fixed this yet, I’ve had it before and solved it by simply deleting the app and redownloading it

Gonna try that :)
  • You can go and turn off low end mode, it should then be normal, the update made it go on
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • If I turn on low-end mode everything is going so fast I can't even see it, if I turn off it's still going fast but not that fast as in low-end mode...