“Green Team”, And all you need to know about it

You may have heard of it, you may have not so let me inform you about “green team”
Green Team is a group of people who are all friends and go onto the Event chat frequently to talk, the members consist of Vtvy, Me Skillman, Omar,Gum, Esuper, Spike, Dk, Naya, many, keeger, faker, lukmjuk, Gianni.
Vtvy Is The Leader Of Green Team, Me and Omar Are Assistants,
You Can Join By Becoming freinds with around 11 people in green team and having around 6 peoples concent to join Green Team, Usually You would need to be friends with Vtvy Because he is the leader and Me And Omar Because we are assistants, but, Omar said a couple days ago that his phone battery hasn’t been working, we haven’t seen him since then so in around 3 days you will not need to be friends with Omar or to have his concent
That’s pretty much all you need to know about “Green Team”, you can think it’s weird or make fun of it, we don’t really care, hope you got the infromation you needed.

P.S. Vtvy wants there to be a separate green team chat for members, so developers if you are reading this either message vtvy or message me if this is possible, you don’t need to do it at all, Cheers.

Comments

• And also all green team members will be put in green team levels.nice Andrew!
  • Many is meant to be maxy Luke30. Typo mistake:)
  • Phoenix is part of green team :angry:
  • Cat is now in the green team.
  • can i join green team?
  • @3li_m7ruqi what is your game account name? I could help if you tell me.
  • Green team <3
  • Piddi is joining green team!
  • Seems like somthing nice you've got here!
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • Thanks!
  • Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Yep green team is going everywhere!
  • vtvy said:

Yep green team is going everywhere!

Agreed
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • It's the green team power :). Lol!. Separate note.Anyone who wants to join the green team either mail me or Andrew or post here that you want to join.remember not everyone is accepted in to the green team, only people that are on global chat often and have respect and be friendly and follow the rules to join that Andrew wrote.cheers! ;)
  • @vtvy may I stay in green team until I get a spot in trackbuilders?
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • @vtvy may I stay in green team until I get a spot in trackbuilders?

Probably, it’s not an official green team tea,
  • Yes. It is a team named after the Green Team.not the reel green team but I made both teams. But remember real green team isn't a real game team. It is a global chat named Green Team.
  • Hey vtvy I followed every one in green team
  • Great! Now you can talk with me the rest in global chat.just tell me when you want to chat.cheers!
  • Great! Now either message me here or just talk to me here or talk to me in global chat for the rest. Just make sure you are active in global chat coz I don't think I ever saw you in global chat.now I need to ask members in the green team if they concept you.for now try to be active in global chat so green team members can talk to you and get to know you.cheers!
  • New:green team you tube channel! All green team members will receive a code to our new green team you tube channel! if you are in the green team and didn't receive a code ask Andrew.cheers!
  • Ok i will mabey this two days i will be busy but i will try.thanks
  • Ok.np ;) ;)
  • And we can't forget about the green team cheer:) it's the green team, yay yay yay yay were gonna rock it, for sure today!,yay yay yay yay!
  • Hey Andrew! I haven't received the code for the green team yt channel.
  • UCezXG_Wy-n-tziBmWx72cdg
  • Just don't want to make the code public :)
  • Oh haha I won't use it, at least for now!