“Green Team”, And all you need to know about it

2»

Comments

• Lol @Xx_Wither_xX . Im sad that Andrew isn't here anyone:(
  • I'm so close to 100 comments badge! Hopefully I will get it soon
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • I might return soon
  • Ive felt a bit more bored
  • You're back *Drumroll!*
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • Oh & this is unrelated, but here goes my 100th comment! Just got 100 comments badge!
    Yay!
  • Cool!
  • Andrew is back!
  • A few more players our joining.I'll let you know when it's confirmed with green team members.
  • You mean me?
  • You are one of them.
  • Ok, not sure if I will join, I will consider
  • Zooper is joining green team!