“Green Team”, And all you need to know about it

Comments

• Yep. Don't forget me DK.
  • Oh hey @ZooperMcDaddo! Didn't know that you joined.
  • After I get done with my 4 other 'thank you' lvls and my cityscape lvl, I plan on making a Green Team lvl. Unfortunately with how long it takes me to get a lvl out I am probably looking at January. Lol. ;)
  • Oh, ok ;) lol. > @ZooperMcDaddo said:
    > After I get done with my 4 other 'thank you' lvls and my cityscape lvl, I plan on making a Green Team lvl. Unfortunately with how long it takes me to get a lvl out I am probably looking at January. Lol. ;)
  • DK, SpikeyPusheen not SpikeyPussheen. Lol. Vtvy added an extra s. Lol
  • DK, SpikeyPusheen not SpikeyPussheen. Lol. Vtvy added an extra s. Lol

Sorry :#
  • Sorry je1letv is not yet in green team.I still didn't conform it with him but you can still add him in the green team level.
  • Ok so 20 members in total correct?
  • Ok so 20 members in total correct?

Yes @DK420GHOST840.
  • vtvy said:

A few more players our joining.I'll let you know when it's confirmed with green team members.

You mean me?

vtvy said:

You are one of them.

Can I now join? You said I could...

• Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • How much people in green team are you friends with @Xx_Wither_xX ?
  • I am friends with I think two - you and cat, but I will check, it’s definately not 11!
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • It’s 3, I’m also friends with zooper
  • Ok @Xx_Wither_xX.you will need to be friends with at least a few more green team members to join.
  • I am friends with 6 of them, is that enough?

I am friends with:

Naya
    Zooper McDaddo
    Skillman
    Catsuare
    Gum
    Vtvy
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > I am friends with 6 of them, is that enough?
    >
    > I am friends with:
    >
    > Naya
    > Zooper McDaddo
    > Skillman
    > Catsuare
    > Gum
    > Vtvy

Try to get to at least 11.
  • Ok
  • a spoiler of my half finished green team level:

• > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > a spoiler of my half finished green team level:

Looking good @Xx_Wither_xX:)
  • vtvy said:

> @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> a spoiler of my half finished green team level:

Looking good @Xx_Wither_xX:)

Thx :)
  • It’s done! Play my green team level! 'Green Team's Level' by 'Xx Wither xX' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59f8e3191f00006d13571d48/
  • It's a real pity it's getting so disliked, it's a great level.
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > It’s done! Play my green team level! 'Green Team's Level' by 'Xx Wither xX' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59f8e3191f00006d13571d48/

It's a really good level!.the only thing is that it did take me a few times to beat it.
  • vtvy said:

> @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> It’s done! Play my green team level! 'Green Team's Level' by 'Xx Wither xX' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59f8e3191f00006d13571d48/

It's a really good level!.the only thing is that it did take me a few times to beat it.

It did!? I completed it on my first try, and never missed it unless I purposely did an extra flip or so to see if it would work!
  • @DK420GHOST840 can you become my in-game friend so I can join green team, vtvy says I need a few more
  • Nice one Xx wither xX mines almost done
  • Ok, can you tell me your in game username DK
  • edited November 16
    > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > Ok, can you tell me your in game username DK

it is @DK420840.
  • Hey guys my green team track is live sorry it’s super long hope u all like it
  • edited November 18
    Can I now be in green team? I met the 11 friend requirement

I am friends with:

Zooper Mcdaddo
    Naya
    Lukmjuk
    DK420840
    Vtvy
    Commander beta
    Skillman
    Catsuare
    Gum
    Keeger12345
    Spikeypusheen

What next @vtvy