Bug after Pub

Impossible how

Comments

• I always need do go out after the pub and after again in its horrible
  • Hi @Gr3gy. What do you mean go out after the pub? Can you tell us more about the problem?
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • just after that i look a publicity when normaly it's a pages with the X to continu playing it's stay black like it's will be loading but I see nothing
  • @Barb I think @Gr3gy means just after that I look a publicity when normally it's a page with the X to continue playing, it will stay black. It will be loading but I see nothing.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Ahh pub = publicity, sorry, english not being our first language sometimes we refer to something a bit differently, we always call them ads = advertisement. You learn something new every day!

As for the issue, this has been a recurring issue that sometimes the ad providers will show an ad that has a fault and doesn't close properly (or open for that matter) unfortunately, depending on how much the Providers are advertising that one in particular, it might show broken many times an seem that all ads are broken.

Unfortunately there is not much we can do except notify the Ad Provider and how they remove the ad or fix it. We can only wait and hope it resolves soon.

Sorry about that guys!
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • Barb said:

Ahh pub = publicity, sorry, english not being our first language sometimes we refer to something a bit differently, we always call them ads = advertisement. You learn something new every day!

As for the issue, this has been a recurring issue that sometimes the ad providers will show an ad that has a fault and doesn't close properly (or open for that matter) unfortunately, depending on how much the Providers are advertising that one in particular, it might show broken many times an seem that all ads are broken.

Unfortunately there is not much we can do except notify the Ad Provider and how they remove the ad or fix it. We can only wait and hope it resolves soon.

Sorry about that guys!

That happens to me a lot. It always fixes by closing the app and reopening it

Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username