The "Fast" Glitch

The "nitro" speed gameplay (aka the fast glitch) has caused negative impacts on the game. I never got it, but a lot of other people have. Patching the bug would help people see how excellent this game is. Please fix it.
Eat My Dust, packid851
Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username

Comments

• If people are reading this and have it, the way to fix it is by deleting the app and redownloading it
  • If people are reading this and have it, the way to fix it is by deleting the app and redownloading it

Very helpful! Put a review saying that and you'll be golden
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Yes, several on our team have encountered the same problem. The problem was resolved by taking the game out of low-end mode. We timed the difference and, quite literally, 2 gametime seconds would pass for every 1 realtime second; essentially causing the game to play in halftime.
    Once exiting low-end mode the game ran normally at 1 gametime second to 1 realtime second. I hope this helps you.
  • Yes!! You guys are fast to answer!

There is a bug affecting only iOS on 30 fps where the time is as Mike described. For now please just switch to 60 fps mode from Settings to play normally. This will be corrected on the next update, however we don't have a schedule for it yet.

Sorry about it!!
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • edited September 13
    @Barb no worries!

@Mike_the_Vike, maybe that's why I didn't get the glitch. I'm always 60 fps
    Eat My Dust, packid851