MLT (Monthly Level Tournament)

October: Build a track with as many pieces as you can (wood planks, concrete, bombs, pumpkin, etc)
Eat My Dust, packid851
Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username

Comments

• > @keeger12345 said:
    > What?

Exactly! Lol
  • @keeger12345 @Mike_the_Vike basically just use as many items from the pieces section as you can
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Ok, should I participate too?
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • Ok, should I participate too?

Of course! :) =) :D
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • When are the tracks due ( I will tag the track with MLT)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • A question: can I use a few gadgets too? (Mostly pieces)
  • I did my level: 'MLT Sept - Fly Dove' by 'Xx Wither xX' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59be76751b00004600204f5a/
  • I actually just took back the level because of one error, and I republished it: 'MLTsept - Dove -Auto' by 'Xx Wither xX' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59be87391b00004600208fa9/
  • @Xx_Wither_xX your level took a few tries to get past the beginning, but it was still really good. Winners will be announced September 30 (October 1 for the people ahead of us time.), so it will be the same time for the world. Time zones mess with me!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Did you see it said auto?
  • @packid851bbr maybe do more fun and challenging things like make a level that is a puzzle but you only can use 5 different types of objects to make it or only use constantly moving or working objects like automatic elevator or treadmill or fan etc.tell me if you like this idea.cheers!
  • edited September 18
    @Xx_Wither_xX yes. I didn't move but I exploded. Still fun!
    @vtvy thanks for the ideas! I'll credit you if I use them tho
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Ok @packid851bbr I'll make a level for your MLT
  • Here it is! 'MLT Junkyard Parkour' by 'Keeger12345' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59c022f021000021005806ec/
  • Checked it out, it is a bit long and tedious with all the objects, but it was interesting!
  • @packid851bbr maby we should both do a creation competition both name it MLT and we will both do different creation competitions and I will make the decision of the winners by yours and you will decide the winners of my competition and winners will decide wich competition is more fun and better and the person with the best level will decide one of the winners of the next competition.how do you think of that?
  • vtvy said:

@packid851bbr maby we should both do a creation competition both name it MLT and we will both do different creation competitions and I will make the decision of the winners by yours and you will decide the winners of my competition and winners will decide wich competition is more fun and better and the person with the best level will decide one of the winners of the next competition.how do you think of that?

=) Sounds good!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • @packid851bbr did you check out my level?
  • Awesome.I'll start now! ;)
  • @keeger12345 yes I did!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • @packid851bbr I made the MLT topic.go check it out and tell me if it's good if you can.Thanks.
  • @packid851bbr Sounds good, I'll post my level here soon ;)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • vtvy said:

@packid851bbr I made the MLT topic.go check it out and tell me if it's good if you can.Thanks.

It’s good!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Thanks
  • Eat My Dust, packid851
  • 'Esc Bermuda Triangle' by 'SIMRANJEET L.' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59c763451e0000480020508e/
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Competition is about to end. Make sure you post your level fast!