MLT monthly competition by @vtvy and @packid bbr

Comments

• Wrong thread, sorry nevermind
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • Ok
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • He didn't understand how to play it
  • Good track.
  • Here is my track hope you guys like it! 'MLT: Full Throttle ' by 'Xx Wither xX' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59c8e5341e000048002387fd/
  • Wither kinda took my idea of the display in my level
  • So you want me to edit it?
  • @Xx_Wither_xX very nice level.you are starting to become better and better.it's not fully copying but if you want you could edit it.btw. 1 more entry and there will be 2 winners! Winners get to pick 1 winner from next competition and will get featured in winners post! I was thinking of making a separate topic for just winners of my and @packid851bbr competition.every competition it will be updated with that month's winner/winner.tell me what you think.:)
  • Ok, and one more thing - we all copy each other, since I copied you, copy me any time, as long as it isn't too much copying
  • Yeah, the only thing you copied from me is the display
  • Ok
  • @vtvy it sounds good!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Thanks @packid851bbr . Time Is almost up.competition ends when new month starts.I already have in mind 2 winners for your competition.
  • :) :p
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Will it be me? *ponders question*
  • @Xx_Wither_xX there is a chance.1 more entry means 1 more winner!
  • Let's hope there will be 2 winners, so 1 more lvl!
  • Only 2 more days left to enter. You can edit your entry if you want.
  • And I will post winners username of competition and winning level in winners topic!
  • Where will the winner topic be at?
  • It will probably be created by @vtvy for both vtvy and packkid to use
  • Yes it will be created separate from this topic for me and @packid851bbr competition
  • Ok im going to give like 5 more hours to enter.