MLT monthly competition by @vtvy and @packid bbr

13»

Comments

• Who won this MLT? Because I lost on packid MLT
  • Yay! I won :)
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • Congrats :bleep_bloop:
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Oh :( I least I'm runner up :)
  • edited October 1
    at least you are runner up! Your lvl is pretty hard, but it is beautiful

Funny how I aligned right?
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • @Xx_Wither_xX you will also pick 1 winner for the next competition and I have a very exciting prize that I want to talk to you about in team chat.
  • edited October 1
    Ok, is it what the next MLT will be?
  • OCTOBER MLT.

since @Xx_Wither_xX won the last MLT one of his prizes is to try to build a copy of his winning level which means that this MLT you will need to copy @Xx_Wither_xX winning level.the person who's track looks closest to @Xx_Wither_xX winning level will win the MLT.here's the level https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59c8e5341e000048002387fd/
    Make sure to study/copy every detail and good luck!
  • There is one very slight, accident detail in the level that is VERY hard to notice (probably) good luck on finding it!
  • Ok, but let’s not copy that lvl and make the same thing for December MLT, so in december we can start fresh with somthing that’s not ‘copy the last MLT winning level’ okay @vtvy
  • @Xx_Wither_xX so I should use a different level?
  • @vtvy that's a tricky MLT
  • @vtvy I don't think I can copy that level
  • Ok I'll try to change the MLT
  • New:OCTOBER MLT.

Build a track dedicated to art which means make a artistic level with materiels gadgets etc.also have writing in your track like my profile picture has writing in it.have fun with all different arts!
  • Since this is a hard MLT I might put extra prizes for the winner
  • Ok I will participate, even though I can’t win sounds like a good MLT!
  • @vtvy I can’t make good art on this game. I’ll try tho
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • @Xx_Wither_xX you can win! You will be picking the runner up, but I will pick the Winner.
  • Ok
  • Here is my entry, hope you like it: 'Mlt Oct: Time Travel' by 'Xx Wither xX' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59d371841d00001d00a3ed0d/
  • Here is my entry, hope you like it: 'Mlt Oct: Time Travel' by 'Xx Wither xX' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59d371841d00001d00a3ed0d/

Insert crash bandicoot woah meme here. Also Big Bang.... ba dum tsssss
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Going to try it now
  • Awesome!