Tournament Level Competition - EARN YOUR OWN TOURNAMENT!!!!!

edited September 22 in Creation Competitions

Here is what everyone has been waiting for: A chance to run your very OWN Tournament!!


Check out our very own Dejota CDI's competition announcement video on Youtube


Submit your level here!



READ THE COMPETITION RULES BELOW THE IMAGE.



Haunted House Tournament Level Creation Competition

The rules are simple:
  • Create a TOURNAMENT style level (Racing level on the Editor) and publish it.
  • Use the Theme: Haunted House
  • Follow our recommendations below.
  • Submit your Level --On this Google Forms Page --
Last submission day is Sunday October 8th.

Tournament Level Building Recommendations
  • Make it Flow! These levels need to be fast and offer no resistance to flow.
  • Don't stop the players! So no Gears, Elevators, or other Editor items that stops players.
  • Think about the Nitros. Place many spots where they could be used and let the players find which one is best.
  • It does need to look like a Haunted House, so use your creativity :)
  • Multiple paths can be fun.
  • Don't put traps that kill the players, it's no fun dying on a Tournament, or getting stuck having to restart.
  • But don't forget excitement!
  • Test, Test, Test! Make sure everything works perfectly!!!!!
The CC's of the Tournament will be the CC's from the vehicle that you used to build the level.

Prizes
  • 1rst place - Your level featured on a 3 day Tournament from October 27 to 29 + 1000 Gems!
  • 2nd place - Your level featured on a 2 day Tournament from October 14 to 15 + 500 Gems!
  • Runner ups - Your level manually featured on the PATH with 10,000 guaranteed visits!
The amount of runner ups will be determined by the quality of levels.

This is also your perfect chance to make your name known to us so we can consider you for Tournaments in the future! ;)

May the best Tournaments be shared!!!
--- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
«134

Comments

  • edited September 21
    :o :o :o :o :o We will do are best to create the spookiest ride!! :o :o :o :o


    BBR Follow:

    SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

    !!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Omg @Barb, really hope I get a tournament! I guess I gotta get to work!
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • Wow @Barb I really hope I at least get a runner up so I get lots of likes for advance tools :)
  • Wait? Can I use gears as decorations but doesn't stop players?
  • Yes, probably
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • Hey guys, is it okay if you just make the haunted house a part of the level, and make the rest of the level other spooky stuff?
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • Thats a awesome idea but could i also win a second Tournament? Anyway i will do my best ;)
  • =)
    BBR Follow:

    SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

    !!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • edited September 22
    For those who have already hosted a Tournament: Do your best, it's game ON!

    We want those amazing levels everywhere to decorate for the festivities ;) And you can always have another Tournament. We will judge the quality of the level and look for the best, no matter what :D
    --- Barb

    Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • @Barb will you answer my previous question? My previous question:

    Hey guys, is it okay if you just make the haunted house a part of the level, and make the rest of the level other spooky stuff?

    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • Just make sure the Haunted House plays a big part ;)
    --- Barb

    Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • Posted my level :)
    ^_^
  • > @Simranjeet9_ said:
    > :o :o :o :o :o We will do are best to create the spookiest ride!! :o :o :o :o
  • Ma c'è uno sfondo particolare per halloween?
    Se sì come si imposta?
  • Awesome! Hopefully we will see awesome Levels. Does it matter how long the level is?
  • how will you make all vehicles have the same cc? will be the one that you have used to compliment it?
  • how will you make all vehicles have the same cc? will be the one that you have used to compliment it?

    Only If u get a tournament, the race is just the normal cc
    ^_^
  • Here is my entry (yes, I sent a form :)):

    'Pac's Spooky Tourney' by 'packid851' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59c55a161c00001d00124aa9/

    For 835cc: 209 speed, 210 grip, 196 handling and 220 special.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • @barb is it ok I use gear as DECORATIONS?
  • I summited my level! It have no gear
  • Hey @Barb is this lvl good enough? I don't know, if it isn't I will edit it (probably)
    If it is good (hopefully) I will rename it

    The level (I need someone to tell me if the house needs to play a bigger part in the lvl)

    'Level Good Enough?' by 'Xx Wither xX' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59c394be1c000048000e9c5b/
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • @Barb sorry for another comment mentioning you but can I edit a level aleready submitted for the contest?
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • > @ste04 said:
    > Ma c'è uno sfondo particolare per halloween?
    > Se sì come si imposta?

    > @Barb said:
    > Here is what everyone has been waiting for: A chance to run your very OWN Tournament!!
    >
    >
    > Check out our very own Dejota CDI's competition announcement video on Youtube
    >
    >
    > Submit your level here!
    >
    >
    >
    > READ THE COMPETITION RULES BELOW THE IMAGE.
    >
    >
    >
    > Haunted House Tournament Level Creation Competition
    >
    > The rules are simple:
    > * Create a TOURNAMENT style level (Racing level on the Editor) and publish it.
    >
    > * Use the Theme: Haunted House
    >
    > * Follow our recommendations below.
    >
    > * Submit your Level --On this Google Forms Page --
    >
    >
    > Last submission day is Sunday October 8th.
    >
    > Tournament Level Building Recommendations
    > * Make it Flow! These levels need to be fast and offer no resistance to flow.
    >
    > * Don't stop the players! So no Gears, Elevators, or other Editor items that stops players.
    >
    > * Think about the Nitros. Place many spots where they could be used and let the players find which one is best.
    >
    > * It does need to look like a Haunted House, so use your creativity :)
    >
    > * Multiple paths can be fun.
    >
    > * Don't put traps that kill the players, it's no fun dying on a Tournament, or getting stuck having to restart.
    >
    > * But don't forget excitement!
    >
    > * Test, Test, Test! Make sure everything works perfectly!!!!!
    >
    >
    > The CC's of the Tournament will be the CC's from the vehicle that you used to build the level.
    >
    > Prizes
    > * 1rst place - Your level featured on a 3 day Tournament from October 27 to 29 + 1000 Gems!
    >
    > * 2nd place - Your level featured on a 2 day Tournament from October 14 to 15 + 500 Gems!
    >
    > * Runner ups - Your level manually featured on the PATH with 10,000 guaranteed visits!
    >
    >
    > The amount of runner ups will be determined by the quality of levels.
    >
    > This is also your perfect chance to make your name known to us so we can consider you for Tournaments in the future! ;)
    >
    > May the best Tournaments be shared!!!
  • How do I link my level so I can submit it in the form?
  • How do I link my level so I can submit it in the form?

    @PhoenixFire512 Press the blue button then press "copy link" and paste this link to the google forms page
    BBR Follow:

    SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

    !!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • It doesn't come up with copy link.
    ????
  • Ok never mind I submitted
  • @Barb can you answer my question?

    Hey @Barb is this lvl good enough? I don't know, if it isn't I will edit it (probably)
    If it is good (hopefully) I will rename it

    The level (I need someone to tell me if the house needs to play a bigger part in the lvl)

    'Level Good Enough?' by 'Xx Wither xX' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59c394be1c000048000e9c5b/

    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • Going to enter now.really hope i win
  • I copied my level to submit and it says must be valid URL.What should i do?
Sign In or Register to comment.