Other's styles in my levels

Does anyone want to have my create their style in one of my levels? If so than when I create it, I will put your name in the level and maybe somewhere else in the level, and also if you want this please tell me your style, you can also do my style, just put my name in the level and/or in the name of the level!

My style: Concrete art, sort of short levels (sometimes), doing all kinds of tracks with different parts to them, and that's pretty much all!

And if you want me to create your style, tell my your style and I will get to work (as I already said)

Why do this? Well for a few reasons:

1. It's fun!

2. You learn more styles

3. You get to know other creators better!

4. It helps to get your followers following other creators which will boost the amount of likes (hopefully!)

As you can see, here is plenty of reasons to do this, now who wants to create my style and me create yours?

One more thing: please be a forum member to create my style, or at least 5K likes!

And I already did somthing like this once here is the level: 'Freakiebeakie'sStyle' by 'Xx Wither xX' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59bd3bba1b00001b001d0469/
•Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)

Comments

• You could try to copy my style on a level.
    It can be fun! :)
    Just search for Tigui2 in the game and you'll find me easily. :sunglasses:
  • Ok I will mention you in the level if I make one :)
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • Ok, but if you don’t mind me asking, what do you consider your style?
  • @Xx_Wither_xX You can use my style: camera magnets, a unique layout and use of items to create a fun and flowing level ;)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • @Xx_Wither_xX
    Seriously, I don't know haha,
    But you could do a level that seems like my level called "Speedy Gonzalez"
    I was the first to do this when I published that!
    So check it out
  • Ok :) I will do simranjeet’s & Tigui’s styles ;)
  • I like to make spike materials.ill post a picture of what i mean.
  • See how the top is spike?
  • Yea I see :)