"Bigbang uk" team thread

This is my new thread for all things relating to team "bigbang uk" feel free to ask questions about the game ,tips on building and racing etc, any new recruiting posts will be dated with the amount of available slots and they will only appear periodically to avoid any bumping issues, many thanks to the devs for my new post, happy racing guys and gals ;-)

Comments

• This post is certified as not spam. ;) We closed the other Thread from Bigbank UK because of some mistakes done by Admins, Sorry about that!
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • As of 02-10-17 there are currently 5 slots available on our top 10 team, come join us and help progress the team further up the leader board, you will need to be active and have 6k in trophies, we also look forward to playing your lvls and offer building and racing tips ,see ya soon ;-)
  • Anyone from team bbuk if you are having problems with the team chat as I am please contact me in here, I have reported the bug and hope they fix it soon, I'll check in here for any responses ??
  • BBUK is looking for talented racers to join us in our top 10 battle, as of 01-11-17 the team has 4 open slots, if you have 6k in trophies and enjoy racing on a weekly basis come and join us on our journey to the top, we also welcome talented builders and offer tips on both racing and building. We always play team mates posted lvls and offer feedback. See ya soon ;-)
  • To all at BBUK

I wanted to come on to your team page and have a chat with you all about last season, but I didn’t for two reasons: firstly, I thought I may have been kicked (understandable, as I am guessing things are a bit raw right now) and secondly, because I wanted to write something that would take up the whole of your chat!!

Firstly, I wanted to say that I have been tracking your progress since the team formed, and have been impressed with your rise up the global ranks. You have some great racers in that team - I keep coming up against some of you and you’re tough!!

So, last season - I’m sure many of you were annoyed at what you may have felt to be an injustice. You looked to be nailed on to finish third and ended up fourth due to the actions of some of us in BBR.

Firstly, please understand that this was a result of a small number of us and most of the team are innocent parties in this. That said, I speak for all of us in the team when writing this.

Secondly, BBR have been the number one team now for a long time and, whilst we intend to keep it that way for as long as possible, we acknowledge that it is getting harder each season to do so, and is becoming more and more of a team effort each time.

As I am sure you are aware, there is a great deal of team hopping from season to season. As the top team now for a number of months, many of the teams around us have conspired in friendly rivalry in an attempt to knock us off the top. We have had our fair share of people leaving us for rivals, indeed some have left us to join your team.

Whilst we make no apology for doing what we did - which is exactly what every other team does to each other throughout the season - we are wanting to draw a line under any bad blood that there may be between our two teams, and move on as friendly rivals, each of us having fun and racing hard throughout the seasons.

Hopefully you will agree with this - and I, on behalf of all at BBR, wish you all the best for this, and every season going forwards.

Bruce
    paradisoband.com/
  • Joining a team at the last minute to make another team lose a position is pretty shady
  • Joining a team at the last minute to make another team lose a position is pretty shady

I agree
    Bruce said:

To all at BBUK

I wanted to come on to your team page and have a chat with you all about last season, but I didn’t for two reasons: firstly, I thought I may have been kicked (understandable, as I am guessing things are a bit raw right now) and secondly, because I wanted to write something that would take up the whole of your chat!!

Firstly, I wanted to say that I have been tracking your progress since the team formed, and have been impressed with your rise up the global ranks. You have some great racers in that team - I keep coming up against some of you and you’re tough!!

So, last season - I’m sure many of you were annoyed at what you may have felt to be an injustice. You looked to be nailed on to finish third and ended up fourth due to the actions of some of us in BBR.

Firstly, please understand that this was a result of a small number of us and most of the team are innocent parties in this. That said, I speak for all of us in the team when writing this.

Secondly, BBR have been the number one team now for a long time and, whilst we intend to keep it that way for as long as possible, we acknowledge that it is getting harder each season to do so, and is becoming more and more of a team effort each time.

As I am sure you are aware, there is a great deal of team hopping from season to season. As the top team now for a number of months, many of the teams around us have conspired in friendly rivalry in an attempt to knock us off the top. We have had our fair share of people leaving us for rivals, indeed some have left us to join your team.

Whilst we make no apology for doing what we did - which is exactly what every other team does to each other throughout the season - we are wanting to draw a line under any bad blood that there may be between our two teams, and move on as friendly rivals, each of us having fun and racing hard throughout the seasons.

Hopefully you will agree with this - and I, on behalf of all at BBR, wish you all the best for this, and every season going forwards.

Bruce

Nicely said Bruce!
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!