Wouldn't you guys to like to be comments on the levels that you make?

On my opinion I would like to be comments on the levels that i make so i could know where is the problem on ny level

Answers

• @ArturoUriarte yes, it sounds like a good idea :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Sounds good!
  • If they use it in a constructive way it would make the levels quality better and therefore improve the experience of playing this game because they could fix their mistakes or keep what's good.
  • I actually had thought of this idea, but had not put it on the forum @ArturoUriarte you beat me too it!

But my idea:

During the Gem levels after you play one, you have to explain WHY you think it’s good/bad etc. However I do understand that players might abuse this and say mean things

Since players might say mean things, you can only do it to gem levels!
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • Moderation could be a nightmare for this. Just like you thought, players could be very mean, let alone trolls.

Also, we have to take into consideration that most players just want to go to the next level, and next, and next. Forcing them to stop and explain themselves doesn't seem like fun and could cause problems.

It is a harsh reality, but "Less is More" goes hand by hand with game design. Sometimes we think of great super complex things, but after testing with users you realize that people want (at least for mobile games) something that is very casual and can be done very shortly over the day. In that sense, a computer game or a console game give a lot more freedom for Designers to add more things here and there and reaching a level of complexity that we can't do on Mobile.

I don't know if I'm making any sense, or I'm just babbling :D
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • Barb said:

Moderation could be a nightmare for this. Just like you thought, players could be very mean, let alone trolls.

Also, we have to take into consideration that most players just want to go to the next level, and next, and next. Forcing them to stop and explain themselves doesn't seem like fun and could cause problems.

It is a harsh reality, but "Less is More" goes hand by hand with game design. Sometimes we think of great super complex things, but after testing with users you realize that people want (at least for mobile games) something that is very casual and can be done very shortly over the day. In that sense, a computer game or a console game give a lot more freedom for Designers to add more things here and there and reaching a level of complexity that we can't do on Mobile.

I don't know if I'm making any sense, or I'm just babbling :D

You’re right
    ^_^
  • Barb said:

"Less is More" goes hand by hand with game design...

It makes sense thanks :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • To make things better, it could be optional, and it could have premade responses. You could add a cool down for negative things if they go through every level responding like that. Of course you could get a lot of bad levels like I have on my path (it’s gotten better for the past week, though).
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Maby you should only have to say a reason when you dislike and also maby there can be a few options that you can choose from like:1 bad level. 2 to hard.3copy of my/someones level.etc also if none of these categories is the reason you disliked you can optionally type a different reason.
  • What @Barb said is right, there are lots of issues regarding comments, BUT that being said, we do want people to be able to receive and give feedback in one way or the other. This is something that we are thinking a lot when designing. I think we will find some way to increase the amount of social contact and feedback around created levels and also avoid those current problems! :)
  • The optional different reason is the scary part @vtvy .