I’m Leaving

This game has been a blast and I have enjoyed this amazing community thurrily, but I have made some desisions and I have decided to say goodbye to the game and community, so long everyone :( its been nice knowing you guys

Comments

• If anyone were to ask about me, say I have left, any further questions are not your responsibility to answer, ex. Why did he leave?
  • Sorry to see you go Andrew. Have a blast out there :) we were happy to have you here.

Cheers!
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • @AndrewTaco2_ I'm also sad to hear you have to leave :( I hope everything is ok in your life! Have a great time out there in the world, and remember, you are always welcome back :) Cheers!
  • By Andrew. Im going to miss you here.hope you come back.sad to see a nice person who I know in the game go:( btw you should tell a member in the green team the code to our you tube channel.best wishes:)
  • Bye Andrew taco, sad to see a nice contributor leave, hope you have the wish to visit us again!
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • You know what, I can’t do it, I’m sorry for making a big scene but it’s too hard to just leave
  • Andrew please stay.
  • Thanks Andrew! Btw every game I played when I got bored of it I uninstalled the game. I actually stopped playing this game for a while but I never uninstalled this game because I know that this game has a big future:)developers thanks for the game;)cheers!
  • @AndrewTaco2_ Long time no see =) You nearly got us there
    Welcome back
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • It's impossible to leave, I know that feeling, you feel like you don't want the game, but then you miss playing it, the community and much more and then you go back
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!