I keep getting robbed of chests

I open a gold chest, but it turns into a blue chest.

Comments

• @42DScott NEVER SEEN THIS HAPPEN BEFORE :o
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • edited September 29
    It happens so often. I'd say about 25% of the time to me. :'(
  • Sad, you should definitely contact support, they should help
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • I have here (obviously) and via the in app support. No response yet.
    It's been happening for so long. But with the updated ios11 with screen recording function, I thought I'd give it a go, my first record is that of a gold chest turning blue.
  • Ok, maybe you could try some other things like rebooting your device, reinstalling the app, and good luck with that!
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • Has been going on for at least a month, in that time I have done everything. Id love for it to not happen, but I enjoy the game, This issue won't stop that.
  • That's great that you enjoy this game!
  • I get this to, but a blue chest changed into a gold chest so I'm happy :/
    ^_^
  • Still no response from support :/
  • Hasn’t happened to me, let’s see if I can get traplight’s attention by using tags

Traplight tags: @Barb @wempu @Seppo @Traplight Idk if there are any others

Please solve this problem! It is bad, and can be used to cheat, imagine having a silver chest change into a Big Bang chest!?
  • We have look into this problem and we have had one or two the same in the history of the game. It´s visual bug in the players end and can be fixed by Reinstalling the game, You are not getting robbed, game has just changed (some byte gone sideways or something) so that silver chests are shown as golden in the path. It´s not exploitable or used as a cheat.

- Traplight Qa

• I have a feeling that blue chest will turn gold when I open it...
  • Let's see
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Scourger said:

We have look into this problem and we have had one or two the same in the history of the game. It´s visual bug in the players end and can be fixed by Reinstalling the game, You are not getting robbed, game has just changed (some byte gone sideways or something) so that silver chests are shown as golden in the path. It´s not exploitable or used as a cheat.

- Traplight Qa

So, don't worry guys! you are getting your correct rewards, just oddly displayed! So please do try to reinstall :)
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com