Adding a "tournaments won" stat

I've been getting 1st place in tournaments lately and was wondering if a stat on your profile should be added. I think it's a good way of keeping track of the number of tournaments you have won, as you can't tell by the number of gold helmets you have since you can only hold one in inventory. Maybe even add a tournaments record history to observe your progress?

Comments

• That would be awesome for sure. We will let the designers know about it. Let's see what they say :)
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • I hope this happens, I just got 1st in faker’s tournament, it was really stressful having to get everything ‘perfect’ I want to remember these moments where I succeeded wth my plan: and got 1st, you could also make it so it remembered if you got 2nd or 3rd!
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • Iv always remembered his many tournaments iv won iv won 7 of them lol, but I won fakers tournament but I wish I hadent because I got reported for doing the glitch which lead to not being able to join teams or talk on event chat :angry: