How do i upload a picture?

How do I upload a picture on forums, because when I tried it didn’t work!
• Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
• Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
• My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
• play my levels! And enjoy them please!

Comments

• Sorry I posted on tutorials, I don’t know how to control that
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • @Xx_Wither_xX Go to "edit profile" then to "change my picture". Remove your current picture Then "upload a new picture" :yum:
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • edited October 3
    Thanks very much for your time to answer my question, however I was talking about a picture that I put in the comments section, right where I’m writing this, not my profile pic, sorry I didn’t make that clear
  • Oh sorry, For this you will need to either copy and paste the image into the textbox. Or email the picture to yourself, (download-) hold on the image and then press “view image”. When the image gets viewed in a new tab, copy the url (at the top). Go back to the forum and press image button (at the top of the textbox). Paste it here and post! :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Thanks a lot wempu!

The discussion is now closed