New sign suggestion.

It would be cool if we can have a speed limit sign which shows also a speed limit on it.like it will say on it: speed limit 50: or so.cheers.

Comments

• Sounds good, they could also have a sign saying go as fast as possible
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • Yah. Maby even a sign that says highway
  • edited October 3
    Or maybe it shows an Offroader with a nitro animation picture, and look what I found:

See the Offroader? And thanks @wempu for teaching me how to do images!
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • Cool
  • That is a weird UI glitch :) It would be great if you could send this picture to our support so they can check with QA how this has happened!
  • I think it’s cool, it didn’t mess up gameplay at all, you just tap on where the new car is
  • It can be nice if there was a sign where you can wrote everything you want!
  • Tigui2 said:

It can be nice if there was a sign where you can wrote everything you want!

Same here. Of course with that some people will ruin it.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • edited October 16
    Good Idea. Maby you should be also allowed to choose your color on the sign.also, Maby we can write anything that fits on signs besides selected words from traplight, like, harassing words, or words that are inappropriate.
  • edited October 17
    vtvy said:

Good Idea. Maby you should be also allowed to choose your color on the sign.also, Maby we can write anything that fits on signs besides selected words from traplight, like, harassing words, or words that are inappropriate.

Good idea, but maybe traplight can choose words because then you could see some very strange things like @$$ and H8 U, so it would be the same except you have a larger variety of words and you could do any colour