Undo Bouton

Why does it have no undo bouton? It would be very useful, because sometimes I have a big mistake on the decoration and I have to start it again... I repeat it but it would be very useful (for me, I do not know if this is the case for you).

Answers

• I agree
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • I agree, it would also be good if we could save an older version of the level, while editing it to remove many changes
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • Yeah, @Skillman, I would love that! Too complex, maybe, but still would be useful!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • This is off topic, but did you know there is a player called homedoggywash? ( @homedoggywash )
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • I agree

• An undo button can restore previous level features and designs that may have been accidentally wiped out. Another advantage of this: the level does not have to be deleted, which saves time (the original level design is not left behind). :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • I agree with you guys!