Impossible level? ?

When I say impossible that's clearly not the case as it has thousands of likes ,however I have played this lvl hundreds of times and the launch mechanism at the start will not get my car on to the ramp ,I've tried every combination of buttons and flips and even no buttons at all and still can't pass, it's on a map lvl and I've never skipped (nor will i) a lvl on the path, team mates have told me they've done it with room to spare but my car won't clear it, I've posted a vid on my youtube of several failed attempts , the lvl is called (mega saut) by (bapt.camp) can the devs @barb @wempu please check this out, I'm an experienced player of the game and know there's something a miss, ;-(

Comments

• I completed it today
  • So have many others, that's not the point, it's not that I'm finding it difficult there's a glitch which that won't let me complete the level, I have now had a chance to try the lvl on my tablet account and it is easily possible so there is definitely a glitch on my phone account, It may have something to do with the recent issues I had with game ? Please help @barb @wempu
  • Yeah @tml this level so hard.
  • HI oz, like I said I can pass the level on my tablet account but on my phone there's some kind of glitch ? It's like one of the fans at the start are missing and it won't clear the electric, and because it's a lvl on the path I can't progress to next chest without voiding the lvl with 10 gems which I don't want to do as I've always completed every level so far??? ;-(
  • It worked for me, I have no clue how u can't finish it
  • The devs have been in touch and gave a lengthy repot on how and why it's gone wrong, mostly down to sensitive coding and device type causing the random glitch, they have said they'll remove the level from my path and replace with new, at least then I'll be able to load up my chest again; -)
  • Worked on 1st attempt. Next time please link the track instead of writing it's name.
    'Mega Saut' by 'Bapt.Camp' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59c9edf71c00001d001bd9d6/

I have to roll eyes everytime I read about "impossible" tracks. Cuz there aren't any. Difficult...hard... nearly impossible... for sure! But if they weren't possible at all, they couldn't be uploaded, right? ;)

Even those who make the most difficult tracks ever I saw whining about an impossible track on the path. :p Some of you may know which person I mean. ;)

But beside all that, there IS a possibility that it just could be an error in The Matrix! B)
    Really! Like you said, you seem to have a lot of troubles on your device, so it just could be a software or a hardware issue. Ever tried to reinstall BBR, might?
    "Does believing you're the last sane man on the planet make you crazy?"
    - Will Smith, iRobot
  • > @Hauzuwienix said:
    > Worked on 1st attempt. Next time please link the track instead of writing it's name.
    > 'Mega Saut' by 'Bapt.Camp' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59c9edf71c00001d001bd9d6/
    >
    > I have to roll eyes everytime I read about "impossible" tracks. Cuz there aren't any. Difficult...hard... nearly impossible... for sure! But if they weren't possible at all, they couldn't be uploaded, right? ;)
    >
    > Even those who make the most difficult tracks ever I saw whining about an impossible track on the path. :p Some of you may know which person I mean. ;)
    >
    > But beside all that, there IS a possibility that it just could be an error in The Matrix! B)
    > Really! Like you said, you seem to have a lot of troubles on your device, so it just could be a software or a hardware issue. Ever tried to reinstall BBR, might?

I made a level once with the bouncy finish bounce against metal pieces. It worked good for me in the creating mode, but when I published it it never worked on my phone.
    So it is possible to make an impossible level :/
  • Yeah! But it WAS possible once. :p
    Happend to me with an awesome auto track... just over night everything totally went wrong. Not playable anymore. Seem to confirm the big bad chaos theory, huh? Or murphy's law. B)
    - Will Smith, iRobot
  • > @Hauzuwienix said:
    > Worked on 1st attempt. Next time please link the track instead of writing it's name.
    > 'Mega Saut' by 'Bapt.Camp' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59c9edf71c00001d001bd9d6/
    >
    > I have to roll eyes everytime I read about "impossible" tracks. Cuz there aren't any. Difficult...hard... nearly impossible... for sure! But if they weren't possible at all, they couldn't be uploaded, right? ;)
    >
    > Even those who make the most difficult tracks ever I saw whining about an impossible track on the path. :p Some of you may know which person I mean. ;)
    >
    > But beside all that, there IS a possibility that it just could be an error in The Matrix! B)
    > Really! Like you said, you seem to have a lot of troubles on your device, so it just could be a software or a hardware issue. Ever tried to reinstall BBR, might?

From my point of view the level wasn't possible to pass "impossible " if you were to read the thread you would know I was able to pass lvl on tablet but a random glitch in the coding stopped it working on my phone and was stopping my progress on the path, I posted in here looking for help before using support who finally resolved the issue, you can roll your eyes all you want ,but as is evident here, by doing so you might miss what's really going on. ;--)
  • If you say so... :p
    - Will Smith, iRobot
  • Perhaps these levels traplight should have a way to find them, and decide if they will be put on path or not
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • edited October 14
    Me too I published a level that I was able to finish in creative mode, but when I uploaded it and retried to do it. I wasn't able to finish it. It doesn't work anymore.
    If you want to test my level just search Tigui2 and check the level called Fire The Gun
    I can't send the link right now.
  • Yea, I hate it when that happens!
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!