Minus likes by top creators?

I know I have posted already a couple of minus threads but now there is another glitch that doesn't make sense. I was Checking top creators in friends section and I found that it says by @HomeroGaming930 10- likes this season. That doesn't make sense because all of his levels have lots of likes.here's a picture of it.

Please explain how this is possible. Thanks.

Comments

• edited October 17
    This has been going on for like 5 days.
  • Maybe HomeroGaming930 created a test level then deleted it, so the 10 likes earned from that level were removed @vtvy :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • edited October 18
    @Simranjeet9_ No. It hasn't happened. I don't know what happened here.
  • Oops...10 seconds after that post I have discovered what happened...Yes, I launched a re-uploaded loop level that didn't get much likes (It also was ugly, so I deleted it) and my subscribers must know I know when my levels are in the Path, and I mega-like all of them before they get to 100 likes. Yes, that -10 is one of my mega-likes.
  • (Sorry for being repetitive) But I forgot to say that, (for everyone that hasn't noticed) but if you like or mega-like your level, it doesn't affect the monthly leaderboard, so if you have a level with 2059 likes, bur you mega-liked, it shows 2049 in the leaderboard.
  • Interesting @HomeroGaming930, looks like a future solution for for future questions about negative likes :) nice information ;)
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!