Off Topic Discussion

This is a place (hopefully traplight will accept it) where you can talk about off topic things that do not relate to BBR, such as; other video games, hobbies, and the like, HOWEVER DO NOT GIVE AWAY YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR ASK FOR OTHER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION all posts that ask for personal information ma6 be marked with “abuse” under the “flag” section

Thanks a lot and don’t give too much away!
• Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
• Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
• My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
• play my levels! And enjoy them please!

Comments

• I play Clash Royale, who else does?
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • I do too, I love my all air deck. You take tons of damage, but they do so even more.
  • Yea, I’m using a MK deck that was meant to work around any other deck in 2v2, and to my surprise it even worked in 1v1
  • All ofense, all the time. Same style for both of us I guess.
  • Ok