Help plz!

Someone in my household is threatening me and saying that when I become advanced he will delete any levels that uses power plates, power switches and CC enforcers, I am at 8600 likes, he is at 700-800 likes, and I really don’t want to have to wait until he becomes advanced for him to allow me to use advanced items, what should I do? Plz help! His username is EGTV lover his player tag is: @dqmb6 can anyone help my situation, (his player tag is the in - game tag, not forum tag @Barb @wempu plz help!
• Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
• Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
• My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
• play my levels! And enjoy them please!

Comments

• If they don't have access to your account, then there is no need to worry.
    However if they use the same device as you and they can access your account, then it could be that they delete your account.

We strongly recommend that you take measures to protect your device and your account.
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • Set a lock passcode on your device or something
  • He knows my lock passcode @keeger12345 but I will change it, thanks for suggesting :)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • If you suspect he may be hacker install an antivirus just in case.
  • @CommanderBeta I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t hack it, he will be hjelous when I become advanced and will delete levels with advanced items
  • Better be safe than sorry.
  • @Xx_Wither_xX Put BBR into a folder on the device and hide the folder from its normal position to increase the chances of him not finding it.
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • @Simranjeet9_ I play on an ipad

I will put the game in a different spot than usual to make it hard for him to get in