Social Quality Aspecs

Dear ladies and gentlenerds,

I would like to discuss a pretty important aspect of the game. The inner team social quality. Chatting is pretty old nowadays and evolutionized many times till today. Every games guild/team feature is pretty well build and thought through. But not in BBR. I am playing for about a year now... and nothing really changed on that, yet. To keep it short, here is a little list of what I would change to improve the social aspect in the game:

- smaller fonts and bigger amount of letters per post
- auto spam delay for those who post many things in a row
- no more speak bubbles, just a normal plain text chat to save space
- more functionality instead of cute design
- chat/player options like spam/abuse/mute/block to report a team member to the team leader
- adjustable inner team hierachy to choose some deputies for the team to relieve the team leader from his burden
- sperate windows for chat and trackuploads!!!
- kick-vote system to decide in domcracy if a player should be kicked (only by leader)
- whispering feature: the option to talk private to somebody
- highlight somebody and let him/her be informed about it, like the @name function on the forum
- more space for a team text or/and a daily leader announcement everytime you enter the chat the first time a day.

Most of that is pretty old school... like an undo function for an editor for example :p
But I really would love to see the chat becoming more functional and even more social.

What about you? Do you agree with me or disagree? Have you other or additional ideas to improve the social team aspect in BBR?
Just tell me about it. :)
"Does believing you're the last sane man on the planet make you crazy?"
- Will Smith, iRobot

Comments