Level sharing system.

My last level "Volcano of balance" that was the one I had talked about in the thread "Own level on the track" after it apeared to me it reicived 20 likes in row then 1 dislike and 3 more likes, but now I see that the views it's getting correspond with people looking at my profile and not as it being in the track, since it's been 2 days since the 20 like streak and only the other 4 votes have ocurred during this period.

I think that all of the community would like to know how the system work and why sometimes for example, two levels with similar quality get radicly different likes.

Comments

• My last level "Volcano of balance" that was the one I had talked about in the thread "Own level on the track" after it apeared to me it reicived 20 likes in row then 1 dislike and 3 more likes, but now I see that the views it's getting correspond with people looking at my profile and not as it being in the track, since it's been 2 days since the 20 like streak and only the other 4 votes have ocurred during this period.

I think that all of the community would like to know how the system work and why sometimes for example, two levels with similar quality get radicly different likes.

It’s probably because players might be in a bad/good mood, or you encounter more generous players if you are lucky
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • I meant if there's something about the algorithm we should now, something only the developers can tell us.
  • Yea I get what you mean it happens to me too
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!