Christmas Item Ideas!

With Halloween here, it’s not gonna be much longer till Christmas. Here are some ideas:

Star: Cost- 5 gems, Rarity- Epic, Category- Decorations, Required Rank- None
It’s like winter lights but with a flashing star. It’s anchored, so you don’t have to worry about gravity!

Light Switch:
Cost- 100 coins, Rarity- Whatever Rarity the power switch is, Category- Advanced, Required Rank- Advanced
Acts like the power switch and power plate, but only works on the star and winter lights to turn them on or off. There would be no point in a power plate since it’s just temporary, not lasting.

If you could work these in there, that would be nice, but these are just ideas so they don’t have to make it into the game.
Eat My Dust, packid851
Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username

Comments

• Sounds good.
  • There is an other one
    Christmas tree :
    Cost- 50 coins, Rarity- Rare, Category- Decoration, Required rank- None
  • Here is another one.
    Snowman:
    Costs-100 coins, rarity-epic,
    Categorie- decoration,
    Required rank- none.
  • Great ideas.
    Another idea: Choose different weather settings in level creation, e.g. snow, rain, lightning (thunder storm), ect.
    • Rarity: Epic
    • Category: decoration
    • Rank required: Acknowledged.
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Great ideas.
    Another idea: Choose different weather settings in level creation, e.g. snow, rain, lightning (thunder storm), ect.

• Rarity: Epic
    • Category: decoration
    • Rank required: Acknowledged.
    I can always count on you for brilliant ideas!
    I can have that cuz I’m aknowledged

Eat My Dust, packid851
  • edited November 2
    Oh yeah, one more:
    Item: Snow Pile, Cost: 50 coins, Rarity: Common, Rank: Fledgling, Category: Pieces
    This is not affected by gravity, since that would be too complex. You barge into this item but.... you go right through! It’s like mud but instead of digging you just plow right through. That only happens once though. Changes seasonally: Snow Pile in Winter, Leaf Pile in Fall, Yard Clippings and Flowers in Spring, and Sand in Summer, Confetti Pile around Anniversary.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Pretty good ideas, but my concern is that maybe when they go away all the players who played the game but weren’t advanced/aknowkedged yet would be sad
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • The thing is, @Xx_Wither_xX, is that they DON’T go away
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • The thing is, @Xx_Wither_xX, is that they DON’T go away

If that is so then yes, great idea! But I think the light switch is unnecessary, you can just use a normal power switch
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!