Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New stunts!

edited October 2016 in Feedback
What an awesome game! But I can't' help but want my bike rider to do a superman seat grab, a lazy boy or a tsunami!!! It would be most appreciated to see some stunts added, for those long jump hang times.

Here is a link that may give you some ideas;)
http://www.freestyle-motocross.net/info/guide/fmx/tricks.html

Comments

• That looks awesome! Right now we have so many things that we need and want to add that I am not quite sure how the stunts could fit into the game. All I can do is pass it on to our artists and see what they think :) Thanks for the suggestions!

--Barbara
  • It would be cool to see an alien hanging on to the seat of a dirt bike. It's something you wouldn't see elsewhere.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Fantastic idea!
  • Not a stunt or anything but a suggestion for the game. It would be awesome if we can turn the driver around like all the other objects and give the. Gravity. Buttons a on off toggle.

Those 2 combined would make it posible to start upsidedown
    YO! fucknuts! It's Probing time.
  • edited February 2017
    Hehe, stunt animations is a fun idea, could be cool down the road :D
    Freakie! That's one of the more interesting full blown features (as opposed to tuning and fixes and general upkeep on the game) that I really like :)

You could do that a few ways.. like you said, gravity toggle, and driver start switching, but since you can spawn on top of a gravity switch, even just allowing start switching serves the same purpose.

Then I guess I'd ask about the pro's and cons of it being 4-way 90 degree toggle type thing or just throwing the standard object rotate function enabled on the start. I personally like the rotation function.

Fun ideas guys :)
    Team Trackbuilders: Join our monthly track contest (MTC)
    All are welcome to participate!

-comp
  • Yeah nice ideas guys!
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.zendesk.com/
  • FLAT SPIN, BARREL ROLL =)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • hehe @Simranjeet9_ lol ^^

I was thinking about this a little recently and we already have the little animation where little dude throws his arm up on big jumps and such... even just adding a few more little animations like that would go a long way. I realise these animations need to be very quick and not look awkward if landing on the ground mid-animation.. But for folks out there craving being able to do flips and stunts and stuff, it would be a start.

Adding an entire fully fleshed out stunt system is just extremely unrealistic right now though... :(
    Team Trackbuilders: Join our monthly track contest (MTC)
    All are welcome to participate!

-comp