Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My new YouTube channel!

Hi, @Traplight
I just opened my new YouTube channel and I will start uploading videos really soon. It will be exclusively about BigBang Racing and it's going to be great.
But I have to ask you something: Would you give me your permission to use (apart from the game itself) images, sounds and other contents from TrapLight? It'll be really usefull and funny for the videos.
Thank you!

Comments

• There is a fan pack that you can download with some nice pictures. Enough for a good start untill they give you more
    YO! fucknuts! It's Probing time.
  • And i subscribed :P
  • edited March 2017
    @DeJota_CDI , a shitload of photos and other stuff from traplight/bigbang racing http://www.traplightgames.com/media/
  • Yay, thanks @Freakiebeakie , some nice content
  • Np m8, gl with your channel
  • Yep, Thanks @Freakiebeakie for passing this on :)

In our Fan Kit you can find tons of images to use in your videos.
    Which one is your channel? I only found one with Airquad reviews :)
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.zendesk.com/
  • edited March 2017
    @Barb that's because I didn't upload any video yet, but I'll do it this afternoon or tomorrow. I have few videos ready. The other one is my old channel. I spend a lot of time editing because i want it to be really professional. :)
    Thanks for the Fan Kit.
  • Hey @Barb @Traplight
    My channel is running and this is my first video.

My problem is that I can't find the channel in game. How else can I link it?
  • OK I did it. FAQ was really useful this time ;)
  • That is super good! I loved it. I have to say watching the video allowed me to see the levels way better than while playing, so it was super satisfying to be able to notice all the details that I missed when things were going fast. (That and my phone is super laggy and slow)

The attention to detail and the awesome level design that you have can be seen across your levels and you can tell right away the quality and work you have put into it. Keep up the amazing level and video work, it's fantastic! xoxo
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.zendesk.com/
  • @Barb @Traplight
    I'll apply for the job offer on your webpage. I'll send few 3D models i've done. Do you think I have any opportunity?
    Working on videogames development is my actual dream!
  • @DeJota_CDI like I told you before, I hope you land a job at Traplight! With the amount of detail, work, and dedication you put into making levels fun without getting anything really for yourself but just to give enjoyment to others I'd bet you'd be a real asset to the staff!
  • Second video! (finally...)
    Don't worry, Trackbuilders, I didn't forget about you, I'm keeping the best for the end :D, but this time it's time to ROBIN!
  • Opening all the chests and doing strange things with a minion... I don't actually know which is the main topic of this video.

• Poor minion , you did not even shave before you kissed it :D, nice video dejota :)
  • Thanks!! The next one is gonna be about Dom! Hope you like it, it's going to be pure insanity
  • Awesome... but easier said then done, amigo.
    "Does believing you're the last sane man on the planet make you crazy?"
    - Will Smith, iRobot
  • Practice till you get it, mate
  • MTC May is officially OPEN. I wish you the best of luck guys. WIN THOSW 1000 GEMS!
  • I'm letting our guys & gals know you called us out! Great videos @DeJota_CDI
  • New Tournament Video. ¿Can you beat my time?
  • I HAVE NO WORDS!
  • Cant wait to watch it!!
    Whoever heeds life-giving correction
    will be at home among the wise ~
    Proverbs 15:31
  • Guys, if you lost the streaming, here it is :)
  • Shout out to @DeJota_CDI for having the best/most artistic tournament track and for being the best host we've had! Only a hundred or so people beat you (including myself) compared to the thousands that beat the other hosts. Awesome job man! And ur explanation videos for the tournament tracks are always super helpful and get me in atleast top 10 for my room. Keep up the good work and I'm super jealous of your traplight package!
  • edited May 2017

1000 Subscrubers! Thank you guys