Trackbuilders Team Thread *OFFICIAL*

13»

Comments

• :angry: @comp if your not gonna be active, might as well hand over ownership to someone that is. I'm waiting for mtc winners
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • NO.ob left trackbuilders and created his own team called trackbuilders2 without talking to comp about it. I think it is a shame, i understand that he made it because trackbuilders was full but i think that he should have ask it first. Because if someone misbehaves in that team it is also the original team that gets the blame.
    YO! fucknuts! It's Probing time.
  • And second, always found trackbuilders a unique team that really worked hard to get well known like this and trackbuilders2 is made to hitchhike along on the name .
  • :angry: @comp if your not gonna be active, might as well hand over ownership to someone that is. I'm waiting for mtc winners

Our mtc is mostly for fun and to learn from eachother , who are you to judge . Lots of people joined our team and i think trackbuilders lost a bit of its personality. It was always a team with people who are respectfull to others but lately it is dominated by 12 yo kiddos who think that likes is most important. We always build because we like to build regardless if we get loads of likes or not. And today N O.ob just made a second trackbuilders team without asking if its oke. Like WTF.
    Just so he knows, i reported him for it. Using trackbuilders name to create a team is showing no repect
  • Firstly, as you said elsewhere, you should be honoured that so,embody decided to copy the idea of using the name "trackbuilders"

Secondly, it's just a name, what does it matter?

Thirdly, this is just a game....
    paradisoband.com/
  • Also, type in the name Trackbuilders....there are loads.

It's not a trademark or anything last time I looked ;)
    paradisoband.com/
  • > @Freakiebeakie said:
    > :angry: @comp if your not gonna be active, might as well hand over ownership to someone that is. I'm waiting for mtc winners
    >
    > Our mtc is mostly for fun and to learn from eachother , who are you to judge . Lots of people joined our team and i think trackbuilders lost a bit of its personality. It was always a team with people who are respectfull to others but lately it is dominated by 12 yo kiddos who think that likes is most important. We always build because we like to build regardless if we get loads of likes or not. And today N O.ob just made a second trackbuilders team without asking if its oke. Like WTF.
    > Just so he knows, i reported him for it. Using trackbuilders name to create a team is showing no repect

There is no rule that states that he can not use the same name. Also, there is no rule that says he must ask your permission. Additionally, there is no rule that states that respect must be shown to a previous team by not leaving to start your own. Our team has been copied and mimicked numerous times. It's simply part of the game. We are big fans of trackbuilders, but I do not see anything that violates any terms of agreement or unwritten decency rules.

There is an old adage that says, "no publicity is bad publicity". For the record, you have just given your rival team loads of free publicity. Perhaps this is something that would have best been worked out in your private team chat. Just my view. Good luck to both teams!
  • It's really time comp heads to do somthing, even if it's just a change of leader
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • edited September 14
    @Bruce @Freakiebeakie @Xx_Wither_xX @Mike_the_Vike how to ignite four people in 1 comment. I'd say I liked the comment by @Xx_Wither_xX =) I'll not care about likes once I reach advanced creator! @freakiebeakie, I'm not judging, I'm just stating that comp needs to be more active. And I really want the next mtc. Hey Bigbangracers! What's the WTC?
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Bruce said:

Also, type in the name Trackbuilders....there are loads.

It's not a trademark or anything last time I looked ;)</blockquote

I agree there are no rules and it is not a trade mark , but it is not showing any respect either if a member leaves and starts his own team with the same name to get some fast fame.

If he would have talked about it with others instead of just doing it i would not be complaining about it.

I agree that it would be nice if comp is more active but he is a bussy person and he always been a bussy person. Mtc is always a bit random, if you dont like it join trackbuilders 2 ;D and do it better.

• Hello, I'd like to know how can you get accepted into the trackbuilders or the trackbuilders 2.Since I stated playing this game I've admired your work, trying to figure out how to make the levels as close to the quality of your levels as I posibly could, I'd be really pleased if I could learn from all of you first hand.

In case you need it my player code is @dj597 and I'm ''@Commander Beta".
  • @CommanderBeta how about you get a primo file pic for the forums?
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • You mean a proper photo and not just the standard avatar??

If you do I had trouble last time I tried to do it.
  • Yes that’s what I mean
  • Could I join trackbuilders @comp?