Tourny glitch ,fakers new tourny keeps freezing and crashes the game after a few runs ,

Dunno if anyone else is getting this but it's happened on my phone and tablet?

Best Answers

• tmltml
    Accepted Answer
    Cheers for the help Skillman, I'll give that a go ;-)
  • tmltml
    Accepted Answer
    Well I reinstalled and the problem is still there, I did notice the invisible short cut and random terrain further in the track had explosion marks slowing the car?? Unfortunately the devs don't cover weekends so I guess the time I have will have to do ;-(
  • Accepted Answer
    Yes, i was actually scolded about it x_X hahaha
    Yeah they should be 15-20 seconds to give a chance for skill to shine more and have more effect over longer time. But I didn't know that before :D

Answers

• True. There was a glitch in my room where people went thru the terrain and teleported.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • In my room it was incredibly laggy sometimes, and the game went s l o w that it was incredibly annoying, there was also the glitch where if you died the game would crash! Fortunately I solved the latter by turning on GIF
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • edited October 2
    There was also a secret portal in faker’s tournament, near the start, maybe that’s why player were going through and teleported, because force fields and certain things don’t activate in replays, so I think the going through wall and teleporting may not be a glitch, the portal was hidden in land, and there was a secret force field, hidden in a bush, to activate the air bomb leading to the portal!

This may jave not been a glitch!
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • Faker's tourney has been the fastest yet! :+1:
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412

• BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412