Pvil’s tournament (how good is it?)

How do you think it is? I think the tournament is slow, and quite annoying, you have to get that perfect jump over the concrete...
• Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
• Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
• My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
• play my levels! And enjoy them please!

Comments

• It’s a great level, looks nice and drives good, well that’s my opinion...
    If you don’t like it wait for my tournament :p ;)
    ^_^
  • edited October 15
    I already practiced yours, I think it’s better so far, I have found a few tips’n tricks for yours already!
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • Dead eye. A great race from start to finish.
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > How do you think it is? I think the tournament is slow, and quite annoying, you have to get that perfect jump over the concrete...

Sad to hear that you don't like my tournament! It is true that it may felt slow, but maybe not because of the track design but due to some uncontrollable lags I cannot take care about?

Also, I didn't expect it to be possible to make that jump over the concrete. I haven't been able to replicate it while creating even though I thought of it as a possibility and a problem...
  • Yeah @pvil we found that trick
  • I don’t like the gameplay, but I understand that you tried hard and btw the decoration is awesome the skull at the beginning is well done & placed!
  • We liked it a lot (obviously :D ) I'd only would love seeing the last "ramp" a bit more smooth, but we thought decoration and flow were spot on, and tons of chances to try something differently, plenty of chances to use Nitro at different spots and skill maneuvers. :D
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com