“Green Team”, And all you need to know about it

Comments

• Lol @Xx_Wither_xX . Im sad that Andrew isn't here anyone:(
  • I'm so close to 100 comments badge! Hopefully I will get it soon
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • I might return soon
  • Ive felt a bit more bored
  • You're back *Drumroll!*
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • Oh & this is unrelated, but here goes my 100th comment! Just got 100 comments badge!
    Yay!
  • Cool!
  • Andrew is back!
  • A few more players our joining.I'll let you know when it's confirmed with green team members.
  • You mean me?
  • You are one of them.
  • Ok, not sure if I will join, I will consider
  • Zooper is joining green team!
  • Omar is soon getting his phone fixed so he will be active for green team once again!
  • Great!
  • Zoooper Mcddao joined green team!
  • @Je1letv is soon joining green team!
  • Ok so need an updated list of green team members and exact spelling of each members name as it appears in game so I can make gt track please and thank you :)
  • Ok so need an updated list of green team members and exact spelling of each members name as it appears in game so I can make gt track please and thank you :)

All is up there. Btw welcome dk!
  • Any way I can get full list in one message with exact spelling?
  • And thank u :)
  • Catsuare vtvy dk maxyluke30 lukmjuk keeger12345 Omar Phoenix gum skillman Phoenixfire512 spikepussheen piddi je1letv Gianni esuper Andrewtaco2 naya faker.
  • Ok so 2 Phoenix? And no zooper? What about 3li? Also wither?
  • I am making a green team level too, and no I am not in green team - yet I said that I would consider it, but I say yes to the invitation @vtvy can I now be in green team?
  • Ummm ok?? Lol
  • @Xx_Wither_xX Follow the steps in the beginning of the discussion.
  • @DK420GHOST840 btw @3li_m7ruqi is not yet in green team.
  • Wait @DK420GHOST840. and zooper mcdaddo.he is in green team