Slight gadget fix?

tmltml
edited October 20 in General
I was wondering how easy it would be for the devs to tweak the cc enforcers to NOT have the solid base? So the vehicle would have no direction restrictions on start. Why you might ask? Well my recent auto is now failing on low cc's and I was unable to fully test with enforcer because it starts with a drop! Anyway do you think this is something you can alter?? ;-)

Best Answers

Answers

• Sorry tml, however perhaps traplight can make the enforcer rotateable
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • Sorry tml, however perhaps traplight can make the enforcer rotateable

I agree. @tml your request is a bit to specific, but it sounds useful :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • > @keeger12345 said:
    > @tml, I have an idea: use cc enforcer and use an elevator, tilt it left or right and put the elevator start point under the vehicle and finally move the elevator end point where it will push your guy forward/backward

It's not gunna work for my one right now as I need the car to pass through the cc enforcers platform, but I will consider the lift idea for future projects; -) thanks
  • edited November 18
    tml said:

> @keeger12345 said:

> @tml, I have an idea: use cc enforcer and use an elevator, tilt it left or right and put the elevator start point under the vehicle and finally move the elevator end point where it will push your guy forward/backward

It's not gunna work for my one right now as I need the car to pass through the cc enforcers platform, but I will consider the lift idea for future projects; -) thanks

I have a solution!
    You can use a portal like this:

• Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > > @keeger12345 said:
    >
    > > @tml, I have an idea: use cc enforcer and use an elevator, tilt it left or right and put the elevator start point under the vehicle and finally move the elevator end point where it will push your guy forward/backward
    >
    >
    >
    > It's not gunna work for my one right now as I need the car to pass through the cc enforcers platform, but I will consider the lift idea for future projects; -) thanks
    >
    > I have a solution!
    > You can use a portal like this:

Nice one @Xx_Wither_xX!
  • If you don't have enough gadgets to do that you can put the enforcer in the first flat surface you encounter.
  • If you don't have enough gadgets to do that you can put the enforcer in the first flat surface you encounter.

I didn’t know this until I was advanced, but the enforcer HAS to be at the start point, the vehicle must start where the enforcer is, and if you try to move the vehicle the enforcer will move too, idk why, but you CANNOT place the enforcer in a place where there is no Offroader/dirtbike