How do you get all the secret hats?

1235»

Comments

• What if you got a secret hat if you reached a creator rank like superstar or ilimarien
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • @Xx_Wither_xX It's called Ilmarinen! He is a powerful person in Finnish mythology who was able to create basically anything ;) It's a little easter egg that our designers put in there. You can read more about Ilmarinen here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilmarinen
  • Haha, I have read about ilimarinen and yea, I have looked him(does he have a gender?) up
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • So it has to do with Seppo
  • Yea, @Seppo is the lead designer of BBR and there might be a connection why he chose Ilmarinen to be the highest rank! ;)
  • Yea, should we keep this between ourselves?
  • Please put the code of the hat unicorn please
  • I think it was a winter hat, not a secret hat earned by a player follow
  • I've got another secret hat, if you press me enough I'll tell you.
  • What do you mean @CommanderBeta?

I've got another secret hat, if you press me enough I'll tell you.

• vtvy said:

What do you mean @CommanderBeta?

I've got another secret hat, if you press me enough I'll tell you.

Is it slippy? Hmmm.... interesting....
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > What do you mean @CommanderBeta? I've got another secret hat, if you press me enough I'll tell you.
    >
    >
    >
    > Is it slippy? Hmmm.... interesting....

I mean that I know a player that if you follow you get a secret hat that hasn't been posted in this thread yet.
  • > @CommanderBeta said:
    > > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > > What do you mean @CommanderBeta? I've got another secret hat, if you press me enough I'll tell you.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Is it slippy? Hmmm.... interesting....
    >
    > I mean that I know a player that if you follow you get a secret hat that hasn't been posted in this thread yet.

Who is it @CommanderBeta?
  • Can you send a screen shot of the hat @CommanderBeta?
  • Sorry for the second send, lag was telling me the first one hadn't been posted.
  • The secret hat about lorp I already know.

• It wasn't in the thread at least