Could There Be an Annual BBR Best Levels and Creaotrs of The Year Event?

There would be no theme, a LOOOONG time limit, and we as a community could vote (Traplight still votes, too!). I got the idea from another game where people get rewards for creating games in the game (this doesn’t endorse the game). The winner gets an exclusive hat along with a gem reward and a chest (preferably 500-10000 gems, each ranking from runner up to overall best level of the year and bets creator, and the chest would be either epic or Big Bang). It would be nice.
Eat My Dust, packid851
Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username

Comments

• Oops this may be the wrong place, and the creator is spelled wrong.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • It should more than 1 big bang chest for the winner, since you can buy 10 big bang with those gems but itsounds good.
  • GOOD
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Talking about ROBLOX right? I saw your acc earlier today
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • Good idea.

Yes. And what’s your username? Let’s talk privately.
    Eat My Dust, packid851

Yes. And what’s your username? Let’s talk privately.
    My acc got killed a few days ago, I might try to set up a new acc, but not now, thanks for telling through :) I will definately tell you if I set up a new acc, and we CAN do private talk on the forums!

• Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!