Creation suggestion

There's nothing more frustrating than having your creativity stomped on when you hit the max in the middle of building a lvl, could you put in a little count down to maxing out a level and asign all building equipment a relevant number value so we can see while building how much equipment is still available as we build? Let me know if you as a builder would find this useful and if the devs could say if this is possible and something they might implement? ;-)

Comments

• I certainly understand your pain, here, but this might be extremely difficult since the maximum complexity is based on a weight system and not necessarily a count system. For example, if you reach maximum complexity and decided to delete a treadmill then this will free up the ability to add similarly weighted items like a portal or a crusher, but will allow for multiple lesser weighted items like signage or decor (trees). One treadmill is the equivalent of 4-5 signs and 3-4 trees. It is extremely confusing so I agree wholeheartedly with your frustration! Then there are items that are both weight and count regulated like black holes or camera views. You can only have 5 or so of each and can reach maximum item count complexity long before maximum weight complexity. It's for this reason that it would be unlikely to have a count down, but it would be nice, wouldn't it? :)
  • tml said:

There's nothing more frustrating than having your creativity stomped on when you hit the max in the middle of building a lvl, could you put in a little count down to maxing out a level and asign all building equipment a relevant number value so we can see while building how much equipment is still available as we build? Let me know if you as a builder would find this useful and if the devs could say if this is possible and something they might implement? ;-)

... but it would be nice, wouldn't it? :)

:+1: I agree, maybe a little more input of items until maximum complexity is reached.
    It could make a big difference. :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • > @Simranjeet9_ said:
    > There's nothing more frustrating than having your creativity stomped on when you hit the max in the middle of building a lvl, could you put in a little count down to maxing out a level and asign all building equipment a relevant number value so we can see while building how much equipment is still available as we build? Let me know if you as a builder would find this useful and if the devs could say if this is possible and something they might implement? ;-)
    >
    > ... but it would be nice, wouldn't it? :)
    >
    > :+1: I agree, maybe a little more input of items until maximum complexity is reached.
    > It could make a big difference. :)

I also agree, lag never comes from gadgets or items rather from the materials you decorate with.
  • Good feedback, thank you @tml ! I have posted this to the rest of our company, and we will definitely think what to do about this issue in the future :) Thank you for being patient with us. We are constantly learning more about User-Generated Content, and what Creators need and want in our games. We will do our best to improve all the time, and make sure our games are The Best Possible Experience for all kinds of creative players :) Cheers!