Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mega like bug

Hello, I would really like if you helped me. I noticed this today (Dec 16 2017) - When I get a mega like, it doesnt register on my mega like count on my profile yet i get the coins and likes. Please fix?

Comments

• edited December 2017
    It might be a regular like. (When your level is featured on the path you can get likes fast, even from regular likes) if you want to tell the developers about this just incase it is a bug you can always tell @Barb or @wempu.
  • My friend did mega-like because it appeared on his path and it just stayed the same... Probably just a visual bug or maybe lag? I will wait a few days and see if it fixes itself
  • Probably a visual bug where one stat changes and the other stays the same even through the two are synchronized
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • Ok hope it fixes itself :)
  • It fixed itself :) probably just a visual bug as wither said
  • Ok
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)