Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bigger selection of everything and more

Going to organise this so it is understandable:)
New types of floor: Glass - very fragile, full speed or hard impact can break it, slippery but gives off more speed
Asphalt (road paving, whatever you call it) - gives off increased grip and significantly faster
Snow - winter edition of mud, should be easier to go through, very little grip and speed but a bit more "bouncy" (less downforce)
Rock - harder to drive on, unstable and uneven, less speed but more grip
New "weather" systems: Sunny, Rain (less grip), Wind (slows player), Cloudy, Snowing...
New "cars": Maybe add a bicycle, older car, truck...
Larger domes: Sometimes we just dont have enough space lol
Larger selection of gadgets: Maybe add electricity, wires, brake pads (if the player does not have enough time to brake, brake pads slow him down under a second)
Larger selection of decorations: Candles, Hot rocks (not lava), Stars, Paintings, larger selection of signs, More types of rocks, trees, Vines, Big trees, Sculptures....
Time cycles: Day, Dawn, Night...
New types of background: Swamp, City, Rural, Tundra, Mountanous...
Be able to customize the color of your "car"
Be able to customize the color of skin of your alien
Be able to customize more than hats (shirt, pants, shoes...)
Be able to customize the look of your car (stickers maybe :))
Be able to race against your friend in real time
Be able to race against your team in real time
I have many more ideas, but this is getting very long already so i will stop here :P

Comments

• And I forgot this: more types of brushes!!! (not just round and square, maybe even a tool that makes circles, squares... - like in paint)
  • I like the ideas, specially the material.however the developers are working on other things in the game and it could take the developers lots of coding for all these extra game ideas.but these ideas might be one of the next ideas on there wishlist so stay tuned!
  • This is just so awesome of an idea, but Traplight has stated, multiple times that the love all of the feedback ideas and other stuff that the forums and other places provide, however they have also said that they can do all of this as it would take too long and would possibly be overwhelming to some people
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • This is just so awesome of an idea, but Traplight has stated, multiple times that the love all of the feedback ideas and other stuff that the forums and other places provide, however they have also said that they can do all of this as it would take too long and would possibly be overwhelming to some people

Lol that's basically what I said.
  • Wow! Most of this sounds really cool! Here's what I agree with:
    mr_alen said:

"New types of floor: Glass - very fragile, full speed or hard impact can break it, slippery but gives off more speed

Asphalt (road paving, whatever you call it) - gives off increased grip and significantly faster

New "cars": Maybe add a bicycle, older car, truck...

Larger selection of gadgets: Maybe add electricity, wires,

Larger selection of decorations: Candles, Hot rocks (not lava), Stars, Paintings, larger selection of signs, More types of rocks, trees, Vines, Big trees, Sculptures....

Time cycles: Day, Dawn, Night...

New types of background: Swamp, City, Rural, Tundra, Mountanous...

Be able to customize the color of your "car"

Be able to customize more than hats (shirt, pants, shoes...)

Be able to customize the look of your car (stickers maybe :))

Be able to race against your friend in real time

Be able to race against your team in real time"

"
    :+1: =) :+1:
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • vtvy said:

This is just so awesome of an idea, but Traplight has stated, multiple times that the love all of the feedback ideas and other stuff that the forums and other places provide, however they have also said that they can do all of this as it would take too long and would possibly be overwhelming to some people

Oh sorry I didn’t realize that
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • vtvy said:

This is just so awesome of an idea, but Traplight has stated, multiple times that the love all of the feedback ideas and other stuff that the forums and other places provide, however they have also said that they can do all of this as it would take too long and would possibly be overwhelming to some people

Oh sorry I didn’t realize that
    Nah it's fine :)
  • Add more decoration! I would like to see more background themes (factory theme, rocky or mountanous theme)
    I would also like to see much more air decoration, maybe add some traps, and add some triggers that make time cycle change or change the weather, gravity fluctuation (play on different planets)
    This game has so much potential, yet we haven't seen an update for months!
    I know coding these things is hard, but it's not unachievable.