Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is the skull rider related to the aliens?

What is the skull rider doing with the aliens? Is he their enemy? Is he a reincarnated alien?
•Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)

Comments

• I think he's a enemy.I want skull rider back though.
  • vtvy said:

I think he's a enemy.I want skull rider back though.

Back? What d9 you mean?
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • vtvy said:

Back? What d9 you mean?
    It was fun racing with him.
  • vtvy said:

vtvy said:

Back? What d9 you mean?
    It was fun racing with him.
    But was he removed from the game...?
  • Yes he was removed.now we get chests instead but by skull rider you don't need to wait and is a really fun race with unlimited tries and when you win you get a chest
  • vtvy said:

Yes he was removed.now we get chests instead but by skull rider you don't need to wait and is a really fun race with unlimited tries and when you win you get a chest

I wonder why they removed it. Maybe because of the glitch hyper mode?
  • I think because some people started to become bored of racing with him, and some people don't want to try until they win. (They just wanted to win first try). So traplight exchanged it with a chest. Personally I do want skull rider back, but im not sure if the developers will bring skull rider back.
  • Maybe the can make it optional, so you can pass him without beating him, but you still have to beat him to get that skull chest or whatever the chest was called
  • Maybe the can make it optional, so you can pass him without beating him, but you still have to beat him to get that skull chest or whatever the chest was called
  • edited December 2017
    @Xx_Wither_xX you might not have realized that you posted 2 time. so @barb or @wempu I think you should delete one of them :) also the reason probably is because the developers don't want people to rush through the adventure levels.(earlier in the game there was not that many levels, so less levels were on the path, so you might run out of levels that made to the path.now it might be different)
  • Ok, plz delete I don’t realize I did it twice, and yes I see your point Vtvy, but I feel like I’m missing out, perhaps bring him back but you don’t have to beat him to pass the level
  • Ok, plz delete I don’t realize I did it twice, and yes I see your point Vtvy, but I feel like I’m missing out, perhaps bring him back but you don’t have to beat him to pass the level

I see your point but I would say like this: if you skip it you don't get the chest :)
  • True, but you can get to the next chest faster! (You can skip without a timer)
  • True, but you can get to the next chest faster! (You can skip without a timer)

Yah, but I think the developers want a obstacle in game that you have to beat (like skull rider).
  • The Skull Rider was initially made to improve the racing skill of a player
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • and for players to enjoy another type of game mode! :) So it would be cool if the rider came back for a while :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• I agree simranjeet, but it could be so that it isn’t mandatory to beat him to progress
  • @Xx_Wither_xX So are you saying that you want it to be mandatory to beat him to progress?
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• So that it IS NOT MANDATORY so players have the OPTION to play or SKIP him

Sorry for the caps but I sorta want it to be pulling attention
  • So that it IS NOT MANDATORY so players have the OPTION to play or SKIP him

Sorry for the caps but I sorta want it to be pulling attention

@Xx_Wither_xX Ok cool :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0