“Green Team”, And all you need to know about it

1235»

Comments

• Hey dk and green team! How are you?
  • Am I part of the 3 bc I thought I was, Wither. If not, You obviously have my support. :-D.

And DK, I'm doing pretty good.
  • edited December 2017
    Looking good @Xx_Wither_xX:)
  • edited December 2017

Am I part of the 3 bc I thought I was, Wither. If not, You obviously have my support. :-D.

And DK, I'm doing pretty good.

You aren’t, the 3 were Vtvy, Spikey and 1 other I forgot, I think it was keeger, but I’m not sure, but no it wasn’t you zooper, so now I have 4
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • @Xx_Wither_xX any changes in how much peoples concepts in green team?
  • No
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • Ok if you don't get another concept by the developers end of the week I might let you in anyways.but the more people concepts you get the better the chances of getting in!
  • Ok thx
  • Hi, I would like to join the Green Team!
    My BBR nqme is as my BBRF name
  • edited December 2017
    Posted twice...
  • Hi, I would like to join the Green Team!

My BBR nqme is as my BBRF name

Ok! First be friends with at least 11 people in green team. (Names of green team members are in original post).ill tell you the next step after you finish step one.