Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New type of race

Instead of racing and be8ng the fastests' you try to be the most skilled at these challenges!

Level: 'Skill Challenges' by 'Xx Wither xX' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/5a27de3c1d0000263681a850/

How do you like it?
•Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)

Comments

• I likes your level, but if this gets added into the game, then how will it be measured?
  • By who gets to the finish, and to get to the finish you have to beat the challenges the fastest, and to do that you need skills

@MaxAl_Y0utub3
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > By who gets to the finish, and to get to the finish you have to beat the challenges the fastest, and to do that you need skills
    >
    > @MaxAl_Y0utub3

So you mean all players start with the same speed?
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> By who gets to the finish, and to get to the finish you have to beat the challenges the fastest, and to do that you need skills

>

> @MaxAl_Y0utub3

So you mean all players start with the same speed?

Speed hardly matters
  • So you could award points for number of flips and for perfect landings ..a bit like wake boarding or BMX skills. The level could be timed so that you can try and do as many stunts in 30 seconds in a 'closed circuit rather than a race? Or perhaps could also offer choice of skills circuit or race and award points for time as well as tricks. Could open up all new player groups. ☺
  • Yea, or you could do an obstacle course, but time does matter, however you need to beat the obstacles to get to the finish
  • BigbadDom said:

So you could award points for number of flips and for perfect landings ..a bit like wake boarding or BMX skills. The level could be timed so that you can try and do as many stunts in 30 seconds in a 'closed circuit rather than a race? Or perhaps could also offer choice of skills circuit or race and award points for time as well as tricks. Could open up all new player groups. ☺

Maybe like Mario Kart.
    You go in around the same race for XX seconds and each time you make a spin or land perfectly, you get +1 second. The racer who lasts longer wins!
  • BigbadDom said:

So you could award points for number of flips and for perfect landings ..a bit like wake boarding or BMX skills. The level could be timed so that you can try and do as many stunts in 30 seconds in a 'closed circuit rather than a race? Or perhaps could also offer choice of skills circuit or race and award points for time as well as tricks. Could open up all new player groups. ☺

Maybe like Mario Kart.
    You go in around the same race for XX seconds and each time you make a spin or land perfectly, you get +1 second. The racer who lasts longer wins!
    Nice, but it could also be an obstacle course, where the faster you pass a challenge/obstacle the sooner you get to the next, and so on until you get to the finish goal