Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storyline idea & alien decoration ideas

There could be a storyline implemented in the game to make the aliens in the planet seem more real and... there. I know that you, traplight want to make games centered around the idea of user created things, you could have multiple paths in the storyline to make that happen

How does this idea seem? Is it good, bad or outright horrible?

As of now the planet looks empty, still has a few aliens in it, but just a few, perhaps some alien decorations would be nice... or to take it another step further...

You could have alien skin material so you can draw the alien yourself and add much more creativity into it! How is this idea?
•Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)

Comments

• @Xx_Wither_xX Nice idea(, maybe the designers could make animations on popular levels)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • @Xx_Wither_xX Nice idea(, maybe the designers could make animations on popular levels)

Ok thx
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • Maybe to have the option to make a story on your own!
    Like an adventure where you need to pass level 1 to get to level 2 bla,bla,bla...
  • Interesting so players could possibly make a set of levels (5 levels) and there could be another path (storyline path) along with the usual Offroader and dirtbike paths and for every set of levels (from one chest to the next) you do a storyline inside of the 5 lvls for the story

How is this?
  • Interesting so players could possibly make a set of levels (5 levels) and there could be another path (storyline path) along with the usual Offroader and dirtbike paths and for every set of levels (from one chest to the next) you do a storyline inside of the 5 lvls for the story

How is this?

That was more or less what i meant...
    Also the chests should get better and (for another discussion maybe) Make a chest opening-row, so you can get the 5 levels of the adventure and after XX hours all of them are open