I Challenge thee...

13»

Comments

• Maybe there are two golden eggs in one level. The exploding barrels could be used as a compass to point out the locations of the second egg. Maybe you should climb over the barrel then push it backwards. Just an idea. :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • > @Simranjeet9_ said:
    > Maybe there are two golden eggs in one level. The exploding barrels could be used as a compass to point out the locations of the second egg. Maybe you should climb over the barrel then push it backwards. Just an idea. :)

It can't be cause in the post it says: one of the levels after the update and that's one of the first levels.
  • Ok I will try anyway, but probably no 2 golden eggs in a lvl, we will see
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • I already completed that one, what about the other one?

Oh :/ that one is way harder to find
    ^_^
  • > @vtvy said:
    > > @Simranjeet9_ said:
    > > Maybe there are two golden eggs in one level. The exploding barrels could be used as a compass to point out the locations of the second egg. Maybe you should climb over the barrel then push it backwards. Just an idea. :)
    >
    > It can't be cause in the post it says: one of the levels after the update and that's one of the first levels.

Also there is only metal behind, so nothing to explode