Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Level-Spammers

I have found a lot of people who just make a level randomly (like the earth that comes automaticly) and post it.
I dont like this type of levels, because I think these guys haven´t put much effort (like nothing...) into the level, but these are many times real-uploaded. (no more in test)
There are lots of people who put much more effort into their levels and get barely 20 coins, while the others might get hundreds.
I would also like to talk about the people who put a bit of effort in their levels, but are like bad-- I mean they just draw a path of metal/ice/earth and post it, not caring if their level is smooth or not... I want to make a difference and make these levels less liked than the ones where effort has been putten into!

Do you make these type of levels?
What do you think of these levels?
What do you think could be a solution to this problem?

Thanks for reading and sorry if my english is bad (I´m from Chile)

Comments

• Well, another person with a chilean past tells you there are plenty of thread about this already so they'll probably delete it, the solution they give is to use the report button on those effortless levels.
  • Well, another person with a chilean past tells you there are plenty of thread about this already so they'll probably delete it, the solution they give is to use the report button on those effortless levels.

That’s you right? The person in the beginning of the comment
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > Well, another person with a chilean past tells you there are plenty of thread about this already so they'll probably delete it, the solution they give is to use the report button on those effortless levels.
    >
    > That’s you right? The person in the beginning of the comment

No, but I do have a chilean past.
  • Ok
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • Maybe a limit to no. of levels published a day/week? @MaxAl_Y0utub3 :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • > @Simranjeet9_ said:
    > Maybe a limit to no. of levels published a day/week? @MaxAl_Y0utub3 :)

That could be a nice solution! Because making a good level does take some time and the level-spammers, even if they keep spamming levels, they won't get so much money profit. Also I believe if you put a level into editor, then you should be able to post one more, to keep it fair!
  • Some of us make more lvls than others so it isn’t really fair, I don’t like the idea of level limits, but I do understand that there are some garbage rushed levels out there
  • Some of us make more lvls than others so it isn’t really fair, I don’t like the idea of level limits, but I do understand that there are some garbage rushed levels out there

And those garbage levels get many more likes than some well made levels (with art, tricks, and filling the empty parts(below the path, where you dont go))
  • This used to be me up until September of this year, but not really enforced until a month ago. I’ve slowed down and started making more detailed levels. If you see in another discussion what that will mean for me in the new year.......
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • There is this guy "Gucci Gang" who has just made trash levels since winter update
    @c0loz
  • There is this guy "Gucci Gang" who has just made trash levels since winter update

@c0loz

His levels are trash, like the song where he has taken the name

@c0loz

B) True
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username

@c0loz

It is VERY true :angry:
    Follow me!

Skillman-@vcp4

Play my level and like them!

457 levels created

Everyday in global chat!

@c0loz

Let’s hope no-one says that about my levels :) of course dirty elevators (my first lvl) was trash... but maybe not now, who could say that loop bridge was trash, idk of course it was the trashiest, junkiest loop bridge ever ;)